Thursday, February 15, 2007

New outfit came all the way from the U.K with big bro

Hi ya all,

well tonight was a busy night...It started with a surprise "seeing mommy's big bro entering the house was a big, happy surprise to me " nobody told me that he will be visiting for a short period of time ...Well, I LOVED it. I greeted him like crazy. I was so happy to see him, really missed him to death. After having him around for a while, he showed me some new stuff he got for me and I thought: yipppeeee!!! new stuff from the U.K I just had many from Germany after mommy's return, but I sure did love the idea of having even more things Mommy took many photos of me with my new outfits.

lets start:

here is an outfit that which I will be wearing any time I exercise with mommy in the morning



and here is my new rainy harness which I will mostly be wearing on my cavations in the summers :)

and this is my new tuxedo :) this outfit makes me look so hadsome !!! I gotta give Milla a call and take her for a date LOL

and I will be wearing this outfit in big bro's graduation this year :)

am I spoiled or what!!! big bro never stop cuddling me since he arrived...am quite busy playing a fetch with him, so you gotta excuse me now. See ya in another post.

Arf,

Snowy

8 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

oh snowy,

you are so spoiled! are you gonna attend your big bro's graduation in UK??

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

What great outfits. Yep you're spoilt, but you deserve it.Are you coming to the UK? Come and see me.

Simba xx

Snowy and Crystal said...

Boo- yeah!! in fact, I got the invitation to attend the graduation ceremony hehehe...Big bro and I will be wearing the same costume in that day

Simba- I am going to London. Where do you live in the U.K?

Snowy

Yuki n Joyce said...

Snowy! You look grreat in those outfits! Especially in the tuxedo:P

Yeah i agree with simba, you are spoilt but you deserve it! :D

Yuki

Simba and Jazzi said...

I live in Hertfordshire which is five mile from London. Where in London are you going?

Simba xx

Boo Casanova said...

oh snowy,

you are going to london! if you ever meet simba, please give a kiss on behalf... i so wish i can meet simba myself. *blushing*

wet wet licks

Boo

Boo Casanova said...

btw,

thank for your vote! must get the award this month coz i have been nominated few times so i am a bit embarrass if i still not getting it. wah-ha-ha!

wet wet licks

Boo

Bella said...

Snowy - Guess what my ma got the same exercise outfit for mee too - we are matching - check out my blog to see the pictures
How neat is that ?

Bella Buttons