New Booties
Hello everyone,
I recieved new booties today from one of mommy's friends who came to visit for a little while. I really like mommy's friend but I am telling you, I did not like the gift that she brought for me. It felt so weird wearing them. I mean, mommy, come on...I am a maltese, not a human being. I need no booties to put on. Mommy better returns them back to her friend...
Who am I kidding, mommy just loves to see me walk with them. She thinks that I look cute. The She took pictures and clips of me wearing them for the first time (picture is for you, cutie Boo)
I took them off after just few minutes. I aint gonna wear them again...NEVER!!!!
Arf,
Snowy




4 comments:
oh snowy, those boots are not made for walking! hehehe. you know, i *heard* mom says she intend to get me walking socks. she said i might get ticks or fleas from walking bare footed outside. :-( i don't really like the idea though.
even though you said you don't like it but you still take a good photo with it. look at you, you were not struggling!
wet wet licks
Boo
Cutie Boo, trust me, I was struggling with them. Will ask mommy to share my video for you to see what I mean.But in that pic, mommy tricked me by holding up a treat in her hand, and snapped that pic...She is VERY TRICKY
Poor you, you will be getting similar to that? I wish you luck. These mommies can be annoying sometimes.
Arf,
Snowy
You do look cute, chew them up quickly.
Simba xx
Hey, the booties look awesome in your pawies!! Nice ones..
check out the Dog Of The Week Contest! the results are out too!
Post a Comment