Friday, January 12, 2007

I LOVE my kibbles

Hi guys, remember when I said in my last post that I wanted to learn how to love my kibbles???
Well, I finally do enjoy eating them :) I still can't believe it. Cutie Boo, try this method. It might look weird first, but you will love it LOL
watch this:

5 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

oh snowy,

you know what? after laying off kibbles for months, i'm loving my kibbles now. my hooman started feeding me kibbles like 2 weeks now. you know, i think i'm starting to get bored with it already. :p

wet wet licks

Boo

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Snowy,

You have been nominated for "Photo of the Month" - head over to the Bone Zone to cast your vote :-)

Love
Opy

Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like you were having great fun. One question though, how long does it take you to eat one meal like that?

Simba xx

Snowy and Crystal said...

cutie Boo-Glad to hear that you love your kibbles =) don't get bored of them coz mommy says that they are healthier for our little teeth, breath...etc :)

Opy- my photo got nominated?! how? cool =) but I really have no idea where the Bone Zone is !! LOL could someone post a link to it?

Simba- It doesn't take as long as it looks coz after playing for a little while with it, mommy put the left ones on her hand and makes her hands look like a bowl, and I eat from them. For some reasons, I don't like eating from my bowl, just mommy's hands!! am I spoiled or what!!!

Arf,

Snowy

Snowy and Crystal said...

cutie Boo-Glad to hear that you love your kibbles =) don't get bored of them coz mommy says that they are healthier for our little teeth, breath...etc :)

Opy- my photo got nominated?! how? cool =) but I really have no idea where the Bone Zone is !! LOL could someone post a link to it?

Simba- It doesn't take as long as it looks coz after playing for a little while with it, mommy put the left ones on her hand and makes her hands look like a bowl, and I eat from them. For some reasons, I don't like eating from my bowl, just mommy's hands!! am I spoiled or what!!!

Arf,

Snowy