Thursday, March 29, 2007

Beach Adventure, by Snowy and Crystal

Snowy:
"hi people, well I went to the beach with mommy and 2 other family members:mommy's little brother and sister". The weather was cloudy this morning. When we arrived there, it was so beautiful. I had fun running like crazy everywhere, chasing Crystal everywhere. Mommy's little brother made a hole in the sand...I had to check that hole out coz it looked so interesting.


Here I am going in that hole

Watch out Crystal!! here comes a big wave

After playing for more than 30 minutes, the weather went crazy and became so windy..In was not running in this picture. I was only walking, and making sure that I was not gonna leave the ground and start flying with the wind

Maybe I should stop until the wind decides to stop as well

mommy thought that it was time to leave the beach when it started to rain like crazy. Mommy knows that I dont like the sound of the thunder. I get scared from it. So that was a wise decision to do from mommy's side and leave the beach. Anyways, that is it from my part" woofs, Snowy



Crystal: "hey guys, well as snowy mentioned, we visited the beach this morning. Let me add, during the windy weather, I was being carried like a princess while snowy was walking, fighting the wind LOL!! we met a guy, a photographer, who was taking some pictures of Burj Al Arab (in case you dont know what Burj Al Arab is: it is a beautiful hotel in Dubai...Here is a pic of it that mommy took today while we were at the beach)



Anyways, when that photographer saw us, he fell in love with the two of us, and told mommy that we looked like cute white bunnies :D he also took few pictures of us with his huge camera (with mommy's permission of course). I liked that camera, better than mommys tiny camera. I better tell mommy to get her a professional camera and starts taking pictures of me!! Anyways, here are few pictures of me taken with mommy's tiny cam


These shells smell good



Help me mommy, I am in the kid's hole and I don't like it. Get me outta here
I got some sand on my nose


What you said mommy?!! a bath will follow!!! Why? I am enjoying laying down on this cool sandahhh!! I don't mind spending my life here at the beach!!! On this cool sand and the ocean infront of me. I can earn my living by fishing everyday to provide some food

This is a pic of the first boat I've ever seen in my life..The noise that it made captured my interests and I started to stare at it until it disappeared.

Thats it from me"

puppy arfs, Crystal

3 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

oh, that photo of you two together waiting for the wave... hehehe. for a moment, u two look like a sheep!

wow, it must be some hell of a wind there to able to blow snowy's fur up like that. luckily crystal was on mommy's hand otherwise... ok, i better not think of the worse here.

crystal, did you pick up any nice sea shell??

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Looks like you had great fun. You are both beautiful, bunnies are not beautiful they are stupid. It does look very windy, I bet you two had sand everywhere.

Simba xx

Bella said...

Crystal & Snowy, I love the beach too - it's so fun you can dig without getting told off & there's heaps of different smells to sniff & chase the ball - I must ask mumy to take me to the beach again we haven't been for ages.
It's very beautiful where you are I wish I were there at the beach with you two.

Paw Power
Bella