I turned 16 weeks today, by Crystal
Hey guys,
Time flies really fast. I am already 16 weeks old. According to mommy: 4 more weeks and I will be a whole semester old (1 semester in mommy's university is about 20 weeks). Anyways, I took a bath this morning with my broher Snowy and the result was: we turned into white fluffbutts...
Here are the pictures that we wanna share:
Here are the pictures that we wanna share:

I am a pretty girl

I look like a teddy here

I wanted to give Snowy a kiss here, but he did not allow me My brother loves his ball
my brother is checking my mommy's mom's flowers hehe
Take a look at my baby tongue
Snowy and I
Close up shot of Snowy
My bro is sooo CUTE
puppy arfs,
Crystal




5 comments:
Crystal when you are big will you wear a bow in your hair all the time. So we can tell you and Snowy apart.
Simba xx
Hi Crystal,
You are so cute & fluffy. The little pink clip in your hair is just right for a baby puppy.
I think your bro Snowy is very cute too
Is it really hot where you are?
simba - mmmm!!! I guess I will coz mommy loves to make me look like a cute little girl :D
Bella - thank you for your nice words about me and my brother :) I think you are a cutie pie too ;)
The weather here in Dubai is so beautiful now :) I love to spend my times in the garden playing with Snowy, but starting from June, it gets extremely hot until August...But we escape to Europe during the hot weather (of course when mommy is off from campus)
puppy arfs,
Crystal
cutie pie crystal. you got to be my girlfriend. look at that cute pink tongue of yours...
when you have longer fur, get mommy to put more clips!!!
wet wet licks
Boo
Snowy and Crystal are soooooooo cute!
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
XOXO
-Hannah and Jenni
Post a Comment