Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to me, by Snowy

hey guys,
guess whose birthday is it today?

Yup!!! mine :) I turned 3 years old today. Boy does the time fly really fast. Mommy couldnt take me out today coz she has an exam and needed to study, but I did have my special day at home. I played my fave game, played with the birthday hats, enjoyed my birthday tiny cake and of course got a new video from mommy. She is going to make me a new bowl with my name on it as Birthday gift..
Here I am with my birthday hat. A whole 3 years old maltese
I chewed the hat off with Crystal's help too and this is how I looked like afterwardsHere is the video of me: Birthday Boy

woofs, Snowy

5 comments:

Bella said...

A big happy barkday to Snowy from Bella & fur siblings. Three whole humans years - that means you are 21 dog years so it's also your 21st barkday - very kewl indeed.
We love your videos too - mummy is inspired & has finally joined YouTube !!

Paw Power
Bella

Boo Casanova said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNOWY!

you should have told me earlier coz I wanna send you birthday gift.

did you get to eat cake??

wet wet licks

Boo

Boo Casanova said...

oops! i forgot to watch the video before i comment. you had muffin in place for cake? tell mommy that's cheating! LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thank you cutie Bella for the birthday wishes :)and WOW!! I did not think of the human years :0...That means that I am older than mommy LOL
So your mommy did join youtube? Will you videos be put there? We would love to see them

Boo-you are so sweet :) thats ok! you can save the gift for my 4th birthday =) Thank you for your birthday wishes...LOL about that muffin: mommy knows that I don't like to eat cakes...to me: they are yucky!! I prefer to eat a muffin than a cake..Am I a weird doggie? :D

woofs,

Snowy

Yuki n Joyce said...

Happy belated birthday Snowy!!

Yuki