Before and After, by Snowy
I am not so happy with Crystal today. Thats why I am not letting her post a thing to you huys. She was so naughty and so meany to me!!!! It all started early morning when I was playing with mom in the garden. Mommy let Crystal stay with us for a while, but then thought to play ball with only me in the garden for two reasons:
1. She thought that Crystal was getting all the attention scince the day she arrived which is true I believe. Mommy was so busy with her (still is), so she thought that she should not forget that I needed lots of attention too. I have been so good with Crystal even when seeing Mommy's attention towards her =)
Anyways, mommy and I spent about 30 minutes in the garden (while Crystal was inside) playing my fave game: "fetch the ball". Mommy brushed me and made me look handsome..See!!
Going back inside to Crystal was the disaster. The minute she saw me, she jumped on top of me and started to chew me off...I chewed her off too but was so gentle. She did not care, and just pulled my hair....Look what at how my hair ended up now!!! My topknot is gone...She messed with my hair, and made me look funny :(
She is guilty...Don't be fooled by her tiny size...she is so naughty
woofs,
Snowy




7 comments:
Snowy, I can't see the pics. :(
Crystal is naughty, send her back. Have me instead.
Simba xx
ok snowy, i have difficulty recognising which is you... wait, the bigger one is you! LOL
if crystal grow bigger, i really have trouble identifying you two. crystal is so cute and look at that tail... just like mine when i was 3 months old. :-)
wet wet licks
Boo
Simba - we re-uploaded the picture; hopefully you will be able to see them :)
LOL !! I would like to have you..
Boo - I don't want to look like naughty Crystal...Can you imagine?!
NO WAY!!! wont let this happen. I better suggest to mommy to dye her hair pink..That way, I will for sure not look like her
woofs,
Snowy
Oh Snowy. It's so hard for you grown up guys to put up with those horrible little puppies. But look how cute she is!!!!!! And you know what, you're just as cute with your hair all messed up as you are with a perfect top knot. The advantages of being a good looking beast, I guess.
Awww come on Snowy - she is just messing with you - don't you know the "scruff" look is in? I am here to save you if it does get any worse but I have to find my way to Dubai first.
How can u refuse that cheeky lil thing - she is sooo cute - all I can say is get used to it because it seems she is going to be around for a long time - no more one child syndrome for u my K9 friend.
Yer, I can see the beautiful little puppy. I'm sure Mummy would swap.
Simba xx
Patience ...my sweet Snowy...patience with Crystal and it will all be worth it!
xoxo
Jasper
Post a Comment