My Life so far, by Crystal
hello people,
Well, we took your suggestiong about Snowy sharing his blog with me :) Snowy was so kind to allow me to talk to you in this post. He shares everything with me most of the time. Sometimes, he is not in a mood to share his toys and starts growling at me; I don't get what he means and I keep on chewing his face although he growls louder and louder (but he never hurts me) :p
My like so far with my new mommy and new brother (Snowy) is going great. I almost know exactly what does "Crystal" mean. In other words, I pay attention when someone says Crystal =)
Mommy introduced me to a plastic box today. She told me that it was called a *clicker*. That clicker thingy makes interesting noise and I realized that after each noise, I get a treat. I enjoyed my first short training session today. I was in puppy heaven coz I was doing nothing except for hearing the click noise and having a treat :D I actually wanted for the noise to be heard by touching the clicker in mommy's hand by my nose anytime I wanted a treat LOL!! This is just the beginning of my training sessions. I wanna compete with my big brother, Snowy. I wanna rule the house and be smarter than him ;) girls always rules....
There is another thing I wanna talk to you about. The topic is about something called "leash & harness" these two things are the worst thing I've ever seen. I HATE wearing them. I start running like crazy when mommy puts them on me. I just don't like them!!!
Here are some pictures we wanna share:
The mean harness and leash are attacking me. I am trying to save my life
This was a yuppy treat we had lastnight1. Mummy introducing me to the world:
2. watch my first barks in my new house. Guess what I barked at LOL?:
That is it for this post :) take care
since I can bark now...
puppy arfs from,
Crystal




6 comments:
I have one of htose dang harnesses too! They drive me crazy, but I gotta admit, I like it better than the leash on the collar, that makes me go, GAAGGGGGGGG the whole walk!
Murph the Dog
OMG!!! you are so CUTE, Murphey !! your profile pic says it all!! First time we see you...better check on your blog and see more cutiness.
Will you be my online boyfriend? pwease!!
So you don't like these harness too!! good, at least someone is with me. I never tried a collar. Mommy says that they are not good for us when it comes to us pulling the leash, it can make us cough so bad!!
puppy arfs,
Crystal
OMG!!! you are so CUTE, Murphey !! your profile pic says it all!! First time we see you...better check on your blog and see more cutiness.
Will you be my online boyfriend? pwease!!
So you don't like these harness too!! good, at least someone is with me. I never tried a collar. Mommy says that they are not good for us when it comes to us pulling the leash, it can make us cough so bad!!
puppy arfs,
Crystal
Crystal and Snowy,
You are the cutest ...adorable....precious...
mostest pretty doggies ever!!
xoxoxox
Jasper
I use to refuse to move when Mummy put the harness on me. Then I realised I got to go on walks.
Simba xx
crystal little princess! you are so adorable. i hope snowy is treating you right... or you are treating him right!
wet wet licks
Boo
Post a Comment