Saturday, March 03, 2007

My New video is posted in youtube



hello everyone, so mommy finally posted my latest video in youtube. It was completed for days but she did not have the time to upload it coz she has been busy with school stuff. At least I can help her out with school work. I am a smart boy, and so good at destroying and chewing off her notes hehehe

Anyways, here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdWjkLO_s-s

Enjoy,

Snowy

10 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Your mom is a great videographer and you run like the wind!

Boo Casanova said...

just watched the latest Snowy reality show. LOL

great editing skill!

wet wet licks

Boo

Cash said...

That is so KEWL....you are a good runner!! I want my Momma to post video of me...but she is still learning how.
Jasper

Snowy and Crystal said...

hey Sophie - mommy says thank you :) and I also say that I am a good runner hehe :) Thanks for watching the vid

cutie Boo: thanks for watching :D and also for the comment...I knew you from the "wet wet licks" LOL CUTE!! We knew that you have an account in youtube, but couldn't remember its nickname. Glad that you liked the video.

Hello Jasper - we are happy to know that you liked the vid :) mommy says that it is easy to create these videos. She uses windows movie maker which is pretty simple :)

Woofs,

Snowy

Cash said...

I can't wait for PART 2!
Jasper

Freda said...

Whoa Snowys,

That's sooo cooools! I kept tryin' to guess What Makes Snowy Run? but nows I'll have to wait in eager anticipation for the next movin' picture. What a mysterys!

It was reeeallys cooools to see some of Dubai. Would like to see mores. Don't know if my humans will evers get there.

Have you dashed by Michael J's home yet?

Great musics. The beginnin' reminded me of the musics on The Amazin' Race magic box programme.

I like to eats lots of grass, too. Sometimes I keep it downs and sometimes I don't.

Keep up the good works. Kudos to your movin' picture maker.

Can I have your pawograph?

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

Simba and Jazzi said...

Why can't my Mummy do cool stuff like that? I really need to find new staff.

Simba xx

Freda said...

Hey Snowys,

Thanks for signin' my photos guestbook. That's soo cooools!

Just wonderin'... Were you named after Tintin's dog Snowy? And some cooools news about Tintin and Snowy... A movin' picture is gonna be made about them. COOOOLS!! Check out http://tintin.francetv.fr/php/news/news_view.php?newsid=32&langue=uk&image=83.

Wuufs!

Freda (Ƨ)

Freda said...

Hey Snowy,

Forgot to bark that I added you to my Paw Pals list, if that is alright.

Wuufs!

Freda

Snowy and Crystal said...

LOL Freda :D I was not named after Tintin's dog hehe :) here is the story of my name:
(I hope this will work)
it is from an older post of my blog. If it worked, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see my story :)

http://maltesepaws.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2007-02-27T23%3A22%3A00%2B04%3A00&max-results=5

I don't mind you adding me in your paw pals list :D

mommy and I are happy to know that you wanna see more of Subai :) we will share some pictures in other posts :) no worries

woofs,

Snowy