Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4.0 kg maltese, by Snowy

ATTENTION blogger world:
"Our DEAR DEAR DEAR DEAR pal, Adorable Mango the maltese, started a whole NEW blog of his
Please do visit him and welcome him to the world of blogging
You gotta be careful though, he is WAY TOO CUTE ^_^
We luv that little guy so very much =) and are looking forward to reading all about his stories and pictures"
Hey guys, how ya doing? Well, my sister was in prison today (for few seconds)

What did she do?????

well nothing! today was weighing day for both Crystal and I
Crystal and her kennel weighs 5.5 kgand WHOAH! we found out that she gained weight and now weighs.....................................
4 kg
Here I am.....I also weigh 4 kg ... check the scale's bellow while I sit on it
I had to be put in prison too and check out the total weigh (I and the kennel) = 5.5 kg!!!! just like Crystal ^_^

Here is the measurement of our kennels

W: 14.5"H: 14"L: 22"

and if you were wondering WHY ON EARTH are we measuring the kennels, our weighs...etc

well, guess what???

WE ARE LEAVING TO EUROPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so excited. It will be the first time I travel with Crystal.
It will be her first flight, first trip...etc

Do you think she would like it?
Maltese paws,
Snowy

13 comments:

Deetz said...

Wow you get to go to Europe!!! Oh that is so exciting and I cannot wait to see pictures from your trip and stuff....Just please be careful.....I will worry while you are away.
Deetz

Lacy said...

w00f's snowy and crystal...wow, u gits to go on a trip, on a airoplane...me wonders iffin da airoplane iz a pawsome as aire ruby iz...heehee dont haff to many pawtinis...

b safe,
~rocky~

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm so excited about your Europe trip,how long will you be gone? I miss you already. Will you flying first class, have your own reclined chair? Hope you do not have any airsick, earache during your flight. I bet the flight crew will be falling in love with you.
Do not forget packing your food supply, things are so expensive over there! Have a wonderful trip, take plenty pictures and act like any dog citizen on the Paris sidewalk.
Before you go, please check out my new blog, as my mom promised.
http://mangothemaltesekiddo.blogspot.com
All the doggies out there, please visit my home.
Love y'all.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Wow!! You guys get to fly. I've never got to fly but my brother Jacks did when he went to live with Shelly. He loved it. He is so small that they let him ride in the plane with Shelly. The Mommy is scared of hieghts so no flyinhg for me.

Have a good trip...Mona

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh.. that sounds very exciting.. It'll be fun to travel to Europe and meet other doggies

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

Hey Snowy and Crystal, I want to go Europe too! You two are so lucky! I'm 4kg too.. Oh, I'll visit Mango!

~Amber

Simba and Jazzi said...

Are you coming to see me? I do hope so.

Simba x

Ben & Darling said...

Wow only 4kg??? The smallest in our house is Twinkle, he weight about 6.5kg, Im ard 16kg, WW ard 13kg, and HIppo...the fatty might got ard 10kg.

You guys going on vacation?? sound great.

slurpy licks,
BenBen

Lizzy said...

Snowy, Crystal!

Wow, you both weigh the same! You're going to EUROPE?! Oh boy! How exciting! I'm sure you're all gonna have a grrrrEAT time!

I'll go over and visit Mango right now!

Sparky

Maggie said...

OMIGOD! u are leaving to europe!!! r u gonna watch Euro??????

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

Hi, Snowy & Crystal...

Wow...Europe??? On a plane?? I thought it was far when I went to North Carolina in the car...

I hope you have a great time...& take lots of pictures...

Abby xxxooo

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thank you all for your comments. We are leaving on June 21 and will stay away for a month and a couple of weeks

Simba- we are not going to the U.K this time :(