Hey guys, I hope all is doing well. So I spent this evening packing with mommy...I was such a good girl and helped mommy take the important stuff. Anytime, mommy put somthing in our luggage, I looked up at her, and told her what should be put in the luggage nextI just LOVE being mommy's little helper :) I guess we are ready to leave ~although there are 5 more days left~ ^_^
My parents went to Europe last month but they did not take me with them. Instead they sent me to the breeder who agreed to babysit me for almost 3 weeks. I want to go with you, can you ask your mommy adapting me, please? I promise to be a good boy!
Click on image to visit the blog of the malt who owns Crystal's little heart
Dante de Rose
Dante might be too pink for his gender but he is all boy. A handsome boy from the outside but a clown from the inside. Never a dull moment with Dante <3
Romeo
Our cousin is a CAT, can you believe it?! yup, thats Romeo and we love him
Melon "1996 - 2006"
Our mommy's very first dog. Mommy grew up with Melon and learned a lot about dogs through her. Before having Melon, mommy was scared of all dogs, but Melon changed that. Mommy never called Melon "My Baby". She always called her "My Best Friend".
Visit us in youtube
Mama enjoys making our little videos :)
Awards we received from our blogging pals
Snowy & Crystal's First Few Weeks Together
Growing up together in Dubai
Gifts From Mommy to Us
she drew our pictures (free handing) by pencils on a paper and by a paint brush in Paint
Snowy's photoshow
Crystal's Puppyhood Days
Snowy - Bonding with the snow
Garmisch 2005
Snowy's fave jeans
Crystal's fave dress
They call me......
.....
Our Gift from Sunny
She made us a holiday card..thank you, cutie
Our Memories with little Sophie
Little Sophie left to live in Russia in April 2009! The malts loved her so much and always had a fun time with her. Such a good girl she was - a true animal lover!
Awareness Ribbon
How can you do that? Don't buy pet store puppies. Think about it, if everyone did that, puppy mill nightmare will run out of business - no profit - so they would shut down and stop torturing the precious dogs
4 comments:
Hi Snowy and Crystal, you both are adorable!!
I enjoyed looking at your bloggie especially all the pictures.
Woofs Casper, Buddy and Nikki
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
Packing is fun...I helped my Mom pack when we went to the Ocean...
We have to make sure they don't forget anything...right?
I hope you have fun on your trip...
Abby xxxooo
My parents went to Europe last month but they did not take me with them.
Instead they sent me to the breeder who agreed to babysit me for almost 3 weeks. I want to go with you, can you ask your mommy adapting me, please? I promise to be a good boy!
Hello Casper, Buddy and Nikkie,
Nice meeting ya...Thanks for signing our guestbook and for stopping by :)
Abby -
Thanks pal...Mommy always forget stuff, thats why she has me and we did the packing a little earlier *hehe*
Mango - Mommy will adopt you in no time...Come over...Come over!!!
Maltese Paws,
S&C
Post a Comment