In the garden, by Crystal
Snowy (right) and I (left)
Here is Snowy barking and asking Mr. Big Black Bird to LEAVE and tell him that he is not welcome at our house!
Snowy: Don't even think of coming back again!!!
Crystal: Did he leave brother?
Snowy: yes he did.....
Crystal: you are my hero Snowy
By the way, our pal, Sparky, tagged us to play a game (thank you buddy)... Here is how it goes...there are 7 questiones that we gotta answer:
Q1: What was I doing 10 years ago?Crystal: hmmmm I can only remember what I was doing 1 year and 6 months ago :p
Crystal: 1. eat (I am a BIG food lover) 2. make sure that EVERYONE in this house gives me a cuddle 3. visit Tobes (the doggie next door) 4. nap 5. help mommy with today's chores
Crystal: EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!
Q4: what are the 3 of my bad habbits?
Crystal: 1. If you left your food in the short-legged table in our living room, I would sneak up and without you knowing, steal it (I am very tricky and I can't control myself when it comes to food) 2. I sometimes chase my tail 3. hhhmmmm..what else?
Crystal: Dubai
Snowy: Dubai + visited other countries with the family
Q6: What are 5 jobs I have had?
Crystal: 1. turning into a huggable teddy-bear for mommy to hug. 2. packing trip stuff 3. drawing a smile on mommy's face everydy 4. cleaning the house from any food on the floor 5. modeling for mommy's camera
Snowy: 1. I work as a clown in this house with all those funny behavior that I do 2. make mommy laugh 3. make sure that the house is empty from the meany cockroaches 4. Keeping Mr. Big Black Bird away from our garden 5. modeling for mommy's camera
Q7: What would I do if I was a billionaire?
Crystal & Snowy (since they share everything including *money*):
Rescue puppy mills dogs and thir puppies a provide the good life for them
shut down *puppy mill business* and pet stores who sell puppies
Now, we wanna tag our pal who recently started blogging...you know who you are, right adorable Mango? (http://mangothemaltesekiddo.blogspot.com/)
We hope you enjoy playing this game :)
Maltese Paws,
Crystal




7 comments:
Hi, Snowy & Crystal...
You guys are soooo cute...
I'm sure Mr Big Black Bird was pretty scared...He probably won't come back now...
Your garden looks fun...Lots of stuff just your size...
Abby xxxooo
Thanks for tagging me, I'll answer that 7 questions ASAP.
Did your mom click click the last 2 pics, so professionally taken! You two are spotless and as pure as floating white clouds!
Hey Crystal, throw me a kiss, please?
Abby - we think that you are a cutie pie as well ;) and that big black bird never listens and ALWAYS gets back!!! and I always bark at him whenever I see him to chase him off
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
Mango - we can't wait to see your answrs =) and yup mommy is our camera woman ;) we don't know about us being really spotless, especially Snowy, who has stains on his left paw and a lil around his mouth
*Kisses are sent to you Adorable Mango from Crystal*
Maltese Paws,
Crystal
w00f's snowy and crystal, good thing u wuz there to protect crystal, snowy...we haf catbirds here, they fly around stealing ur furs...
b safe,
~rocky~
Good work chasing big black bird away. He sounds scary
~ Girl girl
AWww........we just love seeing the photo...its beautiful. Both of you are soooooo pawtogenic and Snowy sure a hero for chasing away the big bird.
Looks like you had fun together in the garden.
Simba x
Post a Comment