I melted the ladies' hearts, by Snowy
While we were waiting (I was laying down on my seat, so no one was able to see me from the outside), a group of ladies were standing close to mommy's car -there were 6 ladies-. I heard them talk and was curious to see them, so I sat up and put my little front paws close to the window to help me see. The second that they spotted me, they went crazy!!!!! Mommy never saw a reaction of other people towards me or Crystal that went as CRAZY as those ladies LOL
I had no clue what was wrong with them. I only kept on looking at them...Those "AWWWW" and "AHHHH" and "OMG....CUTE"...etc was said more in a screaming kindda way! I also thought that I did something wrond. Anytime I turned my face to their direction and faced them, the screaming was going louder!!!! Gosh! It made me think that I did something wrong until mommy told me that I melted their hearts ^_^ LOL Okay I know that I am a cutie pie...............................................
......................But you really don't have to scream in that way....you scare me when doing that !!! That sure was strange, but I still like the fact that I melt the ladies' heart *hehe*. When I got back from the supermarket, I drove another little lady crazy that she couldn't help it, but squeeze me
(Kat: although the above pic looks like Snowy was squeezed, Sophia wasn't pressing hard on him and he was happy to be on her lap)...So yup! that little lady is 6 years old Sophia who was at our house when we were back. Although she is crazy about me, she doesn't scream when seeing me and I love her so very much and love to be with her :)
She also gave me doggie treats today ...
I don't want to leave my sister behind. Here she is today

and here is a group pic of me and the little ladies :)
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
and here is a group pic of me and the little ladies :)
Snowy




11 comments:
Hey Snowy,the ladies are so into you. Your cute cute fact definitely melt their hearts. If hoomans, scream at me i would probably bark at them :D
Sophia sure love you lots, and she even gave you cookies. :)
Hi to Crystal!
~Amber~
It's a nice group picture!
I see that Sophia always gives you special royal treatment. No doubt that Snowy have the power of melting ladies' hearts. I once gave my mom a heart attack when I jumped into the pool, hehe!
Hi, Snowy...
You are soooo cute...No wonder you melted the ladies hearts...
My Mom thinks you & Crystal are just adorable...I think so too...
I love your group picture...
Abby xxxooo
Snowy, I got no doubt the hooman scream like that coz I got one over here. She always "AWWW....OOOO..so cute" when we checking ya blog.
slurpy licks,
BenBen
Aw.. I want to hug you too Snowy
~ Girl girl
No wonder the ladies went crazy - our mom is screaming those same things now too.
The last pic of you guys on the couch is the cutest!
Hey snowy, what s up??
Similar crazy girls come up to me when I m out with my dad...sometimes it ' s a good thing... when he feels sad and people come up to him and talk because of me...especially girls....
kisses
Austin
w00f's snowy and crystal...u iz a cutie snowy, no wonder dose ladies oooooo'd and aaaaa'd...bute ti ful picturs as usual...and sophie izz shure a cutie...
b safe,
~rocky~
you two are as cute as always! how come crystal's fur is shorter than you snowy?
wet wet licks
Boo
What great photos. Little humans do squeeze a bit hard sometimes.
Simba x
Thank you guys for your comments :) *wet licks*
Mango - hey, maybe you ARE a water lover, just like me. ;)
Boo - *hehe* I guess my hair grows faster than Crystals
Simba - we know what you mean & totally agree, but not with Sophia - she was taught how to handle us. yet,you still never know. Mommy never leave her alone with us .. her eyes are always on the three of us just to make sure that we are all safe :)
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
Post a Comment