Visiting the Zoo for the first time, by Snowy
Hey guys,
Since we are busy with preparing for vacation, we didn't take new videos or pictures.
Here is what I thought of sharing with you all.
It was taken in summer 2006 while I was on vacation with the family.
I visited a zoo for the first time and saw all those weird creatures *hehe*
Notice the monkies in the video, they were slamming the glass when seeing me (you will only see one in the video, but after taking that clip, a bigger group came to the glass). I knew what to do and barked my head off at them
I still enjoyed it =)
Enjoy
http://http://www.dogster.com/video/210748/snowy_at_the_zoo
http://www.dogster.com/video/210748/snowy_at_the_zoo
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
Since we are busy with preparing for vacation, we didn't take new videos or pictures.
Here is what I thought of sharing with you all.
It was taken in summer 2006 while I was on vacation with the family.
I visited a zoo for the first time and saw all those weird creatures *hehe*
Notice the monkies in the video, they were slamming the glass when seeing me (you will only see one in the video, but after taking that clip, a bigger group came to the glass). I knew what to do and barked my head off at them
I still enjoyed it =)
Enjoy
http://http://www.dogster.com/video/210748/snowy_at_the_zoo
http://www.dogster.com/video/210748/snowy_at_the_zoo
Maltese Paws,
Snowy




5 comments:
Is it nice to view a different world in the zoo? I have to ask my mom for a zoo trip. I see that you met another maltese(?) in that video.
Mango - you will LOVE it....I saw different animals for the very first time and met new doggies there as well, including the maltese that you saw in the video.
Maltese Paws,
Snowy
w00f's snowy and crystal, watt fun time u had at the zoo, all those cool animals...heehee had a little wasslin match wiff dat other puppy, didnt ya..
b safe,
~rocky~
Snowy!
Oh wow, you got to go to the zoo?! You are one lucky pooch! We're not allowed inside the zoo over here...
You seem to have had a GRRRReat time watching all those animals!
Sparky
The zoo looks like a fun place to visit.
Simba x
Post a Comment