Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Important Announcement, by Snowy

Hey pups and hammies, I have a VERY important annoucement!
Well, it is important for me and Crystal
(who knows, it might scare some of you or maybe make you think that mommy is crazy)
but anyways:
Mommy decided that my sister and I are going RAW!
In more understand-able words: We will be in a raw diet food (BARF) .. Crystal and I are gonna be raw food eaters!! Oh I forgot to introduce you to my friend: Raw Chicken Wing who is sitting next to me in the above picture ^_^

Mommy learnt lots of stuff about raw feeding. Yet, she still has ALOT MORE to learn. She needs to complete her homework before we start. Besides, we are not starting until we get back from vacation. During our trip, mommy will carry her book, and printed information from many many other websites (here are very few from what mommy looked through):


We also met many other doggies (in dogster) who had been eating raw for along time. we loved what we heard about their improvements after being in the raw diet :) they agreed in helping us whenever we would have questions while starting and along the way.
That is said....

We couldn't just sit infront of Raw Chicken Wing for a picture without eating it later on....

Since mommy was sure that there will be no harm in eating that *only one* raw chicken wing (besides: RAW BONE is very good for our teeth), Crystal and I shared it. She had her turn to eat a little out of it she loved it that she did not want to leave it...but Crystal ALWAYS allow mommy to take her food away from her WITHOUT growling
Then it was my turn Well, I guess thats the only raw thingy that we would eat until mommy completes her homework

We will try our best to post our last post before our leave, but if we couldn't, we tell you all now:

Have a wonderful summer :) we will sure miss you all

Maltese Paws,

Snowy

4 comments:

Deetz said...

You didn't eat the chicken bone did you? My mum is worried now....Chicken bones splinter in your belly, but pork bones and steak bones I guess do not....who knows....You mum loves you so much, I am sure she knows how to take care of you and you will be just fine...I love you all
Deetz

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I worry about the bone splinter too.
My mom had her big presentation today therefore I couldn't have the keyboard to blog. Just let you know I don't forget the 7 questions.
Have a pleasant trip in Europe, keep us posted, please.
Kiss kiss hug hug and thanks Crystal for the yummy kiss.

Snowy and Crystal said...

Deetz, we luv ya too :)
"Chicken bones splinter in your belly" thats rihgt, but if the bone was *cooked* .. There are alot of information in websites and books that explain that raw bones are okay for dogs/ In fact, are VERY important for our teeth
You are right when saying that mommy loves us. She is trying to search for the best for us :)

Here are a couple of sites that your mommy and any interested one could look at it

http://rawfed.com/myths/toybreeds.html
http://www.canismajor.com/dog/barf.html


Mango - You sure can take your time in answering the questions :) and we hope you have fun when answering them. Thanks for the good wishes

*Crystal sending new kisses to ADORABLE Mango*

Maltese Paws,

Snowy

Goofy said...

ooo... i just love to see ur photos.. both of u are the cutest maltese we've ever met...

love
goofy