Friday, August 31, 2007

few updates + game tag, by Snowy

Hello every doggie,
well I thought of giving you a lil update about us and how are things going around here. First of all, mommy, Crystal and I went to the beach with Lindsey and Picasso :) It was so much fun to hang out with them and see how is our pal is doing. He is doing wonderful. Lindsey is one of the best doggie owner/mommy any pooch dreams of having (well, of course we think mommy is the best coz we love her LOL)

Here is a very short clip of us together. Miss. mommy was busy talking more than taking some clips of us...Here is the link to the video

Things are starting to get back to normal with us ;)

I wanna share a pic that I recieved from my dear friend who I miss ALOT!! Remember her? she is the Melon-like poodle: Milla ... The friend who I used to hang out with in Dubai. She left on vacation to Sweden in May; is spending her time sailing and stuff. Milla visits my blog from time to time so this is what I have to say for her: "So glad to know that you are enjoing your time, sweet Milla. I am looking forward to seeing you again in October to start annoying you again and then seeing you chase me all over the place LOL" :D

Now, this is about a voice message I recieved the night before yesterday. It was from my cuttest friends. The girl who owns my pal, cutie Max. She wanted to talk to me and Crystal, but Miss mommy ended up sleeping early that night, so all I got was a voice message :( did not have the chance to speak to her...

Here is Crystal (left) and I (right) listening to her speak to us. Mommy had to put it on speaker so that we can all hear it

Crystal to kat: Mommy, she said that she loves me too =) How cute is this voice
so sad to know that we missed talking to her :( I did try calling back the next day, but there was no answer (I don't like this time difference)!!!
Crystal: we wont give up until we speak to you adorable Alexia :o)

I would like to thank handsome River and pretty Bella for tagging us in the middle name game :) We love guys =)
So mommy couldn't come up with a proper middle name for us two,
so she finally decided in Bloom. for me, Snowy...
Lets see how does it sound, shall we?
Snowy Bloom
sounds strange I should say, but this name was
taken from the actor "Orlando Bloom". A little about mommy meeting cute Orlando:
The above pic was taken of him in Dubai in 2004. He visited our city for the Dubai International Film Festival. Mommy volunteered in that festival and ended up working as an usher in the VIP gate. AND SHE MET HIM IN PERSON!!! She says that he was just sooooo cute and sweet. Mommy was younger at that time and his cutiness made her not to know what to say exactly to him..Poor Mr. Orlando!!

Anyways, here goes the game:
My words:
Snowy:
B: boy
L: loyal
O: outgoing
O: obedient
M: Mischievous
Crystal's middle name is Ice. She was gonna be named by this name in the last minute until Crystal in some way, chose ther current name (Crystal shared the story of how was she named in this blog)
Crystal
I: iinnocent
C: cute
E: eager to learn new things
We would like to tag: Sweets, Sparky and Ah Boy
woofs,
Snowy

6 comments:

Bella said...

Hi Snowy & Crystal,
Great post so pleased to see Picasso settle in so well, what a shame you missed your friend phone call - you two are so cute listening so arefully to the message.
We tagged you for the middle name game too, but you have already done it so that's fine.
Have a great weekend
Wuffs
Bella

Goofy said...

hey snowy & crystal,
Love those photos of both u with the phone.. so adorable.. and great middle names both of u have!!

Ah Boy said...

Too bad u missed your friend's phone call. Hopefully u both can talk to her the next time :)

Thanks for tagging Ah Boy. Nice middle name u both have. Ah Boy will do the tag soon, might be next week.. since ah boy wanna go party these few days :)

Ah Boy said...

Ah Boy missed playing at the beach. Hopefully Ah Boy can visit the beach soon :)

Boo Casanova said...

i watched the video. hehehehe, lindsey said picasso looked like a rat! hehehehe. we all look like a rat when we are wet wet wet!

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Are you going to talk on the phone or try and eat it? I'd give it a little chew to see what it tastes like.

Simba x