Monday, August 20, 2007

Talking About Being Pampered, by Snowy

Hello everydoggie, well mommy made a phone call today to a lady who works in a place called "shampooch". It is a pet mobile grooming; mommy tried to reach them long time ago, but I guess they were fully booked, so she always ended up taking me to PetZone (yukh!! I don't like that place because the groomers can sometimes be mean to us, doggies). Mommy never leaves me alone while being groomed in PetZOne, but she has seen them being mean to other doggies. Crystal got her last cut from PetZone too, and I guess that it is the last time we walk into that place again. Anyways, back to "shampooch". I (of course, mommy with me) will be meating the lady this coming Wednesday to talk about *me* LOL and see what do I like them to do for me: hair-cut (if yes, hair styles...etc); they also have MANY cool services. I read their brochure and now have 4 words to explain everything I read there: Talking About Being Pampered
We will see how will my meeting with that lady be (she seemed really nice on the phone and knows alot about us, maltese). Here is a pic for you, Toffee if you were interested to contact them and ask about their services:-
I can't wait till Wednesday.

Woofs,

Snowy

5 comments:

Boo Casanova said...

LOL but crystal's hair is so short now. if she has longer hair, more fun can be done! LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

ToFFee said...

Hi Snowy!

Sorry.. I was supposed to give you the brochure of the Shampooch or have it scanned!


turns our that Daddy's office is beside a vet and it has the brochure in it too! I got it a while back.

I saw them.. they are cheaper than that petzone I think and they have other services like teeth cleaning and stuff. and it's cheap like I think 10-15 AED

We did try to call them but they are always busy..

I have to speak with my pawrents about this..

Let me know how it turns out!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Snowy and Crystal said...

Boo - the one who will have his hair done is me -Snowy- not Crystal ;) but Crystal will also be pampered with them. Mommy wanna take care of her tear stains. We might also dye her hair using their doggie color products :p

Toffee - our fluffy friend who lives next door have Shampooch comeover to their place, and that girl just LOVE them...Thet are good with us doggies and stuff. Yet, I can't say a thing now until I try it myself ;) will keep you updated :o)

woofs,

Snowy

ToFFee said...

Oh great! if they have for taking away the stains..

I have tear stains too but I guess it's not showing much because my brown fur is covering it.. and i can't get the yellow thing off my paws and brown stuff at my beard.

I think that shampoo dad bought in petland which is blue is a fake.. it doesn't really take the stain out.. it just looks white during bath because the blue makes yellow bit whiter but when it's washed off it's still there.

Let me know if the tint job works on crystal. do they have do-it-yourself colour available in petshops? it's very hard to get shampooch.. they seem to be very busy.


Wuffs!
Toffee

Snowy and Crystal said...

Toffee - I dodn't think that they have dog coloring products in petshops here. Shampooch gets its products from the U.S

I -Snowy- used to have little stains on my beard too. I asked my pals (their owners are expert about maltese) in the U.S about how to get rid of these stains (on the beard) and they said that the best way to get it removed is to cut it..Even tear stain removals wont work 100% on removing the stains on the beard ... What type of food do you eat?

woofs,
Snowy