Thursday, August 02, 2007

A trip to the Empost office, by Snowy

Hey guys,
Guess what?
I took a ride with a big LAND CRUISER this afternoon with mommy and her younger sister. And guess where I got to sit in the car? Yup!! in the front seat. I was safe sitting on my doggy seat. I love it coz you can stare at your mommy/daddy all the time while they drive
Or, look at the exciting things outside. So I get to see the cool view and smell the exciting different stuff outside

and on top of that all, I am safe ;)

Back to staring at mommy LOL

by the way, we weren't moving while mommy was taking these pictures. I always tell her to be careful when I am with her in the car, especially when driving a big car like this one. It is not easy to handle sometimes LOL

Anyways, back to my story: I joined mommy to the empost office. I had some stuff I wanted to send to my pals in the U.S.A

This is my first time to send stuff to friends living that far, but I gave it a shot. Of course, when we reached the empost office, I had to wait with mommy's younger sis outside (we went for a short walk) while mommy made sure that my gifts will be sent to my pals. I was given a number for the gift sent. Mommy told me that with that number I can track the gifts ;) We were supposed to send them two days ago, but we didn't have the chance to do it until today. Glad that I finally sent them and hope that they reach to my dear pals

woofs,

Snowy


6 comments:

Lizzy said...

I like those pictures of you. I'm glad your mommy wasn't moving when she was taking them, because it sure can be dangerous. Good thing you got those gifts sent! I bet there's gonna be some pretty excited doggies halfway across the world.

Sparky

Boo Casanova said...

snowy, you have spiky hair! LOL

i don't have car seat. i used to get the front seat while mom demoted to the back seat but nowadays, i get the backseat all by myself.

bcoz i'm short, i have to tip toe up the window to check out what's going on... oh, what to do with shorty me?

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

You look really cool in that car seat Snowy!! HM keeps threatening to buy one for me cos I like to lay on her shoulders when she's not driving - she's always whinging about having a sore arm by the time we get to wherever we're going!! Oh and she won't let me up there when she's driving either :(

River

Snowy and Crystal said...

Sparky - i do hope that the gifts reach them safely :p

Boo - my hair was a mess when mommy took the pictures..I did not brush it LOL
A car seat will solve your prob of being short in a car ;)

LOL River - mommy says that she wont mind carrying cutie you and having you in her arm YOU ARE SO HANDSOME AND CUTE !!

woofs,

Snowy

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope your Mummy wasn't driving while she took the photos. She'll spill her coffee doing that.

Simba xx

Snowy and Crystal said...

hey Simba - you are back :o) Hope you have a new post to share ;) we will go and check it out now

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal