Friday, August 03, 2007

Rockin' Dog Blogger + a short trip, By Snowy and Crystal

Hey people, we wanted you to look at our Rockin' Dog Blogger award :o) Doesn't it look cool? We were awarded by the most handsome boy in the dog blogger world, Mr. River *wet licks and tail wags are being sent to you from us*. Mr. River awarded us awhile ago (BAD BAD mommy just let us put it today...You Rock, River....

and here is our short story of today. We also went to the empost office (this time with Crystal) coz we had to send one last thing to a friend who we weren't sure first that her address was still the same until we recieved a lovely e-mail from her :)

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

8 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

You guys totally rock.

Simba xx

Boo Casanova said...

you two rock! no doubt about it.

wet wet licks

Boo

L said...

Hey, what am I? Mince meat? You don't think I am handsome? Well, I never! Have a great weekend you two.

Toodles,
Sweets

P.S. Congrats on the 'Rockin' thing. You guys definitely rock!

Snowy and Crystal said...

awww Sweets...You sure is the sweetest little poodle

luv ya :o)

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Lizzy said...

You 2 rock! Let's rock together! =D

Sparky

Anonymous said...

*blush* thank you for saying I'm handsome - though I'm a bit embarrassed now!!!

And you both definitely deserve the award cos there's no doubt you rock!!

River

Anonymous said...

http://dogs-blogspot.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)