Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mommy was back from work with a fluffball, by Crystal

Hey guys, So yesterday mommy was back from work with this little thing.story will follow later today...just wanted to show you a pic
puppy arfs,
Crystal

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OmDog!!! What is it? It's not a C-A-T is it? j/k :p

I can't wait to find out!


Loves,
Tofu

Boo Casanova said...

omDOG! the silky comes with a rock star hair like simba when he was young ah. you mean your mom brought him back must be lost huh.

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

A strange little dog. What was he doing at work with your Mummy?

Simba xx

Amber said...

Whoa, what a cute little fellow. Haha ,with a groovy hair style. I wonder what happened..
Take CAre!!

ToFFee said...

who is that fluffball?

I had an incident with a silkie.. I'm afraid of them..

does he work in your mom's office too?


Wuffs!
Toffee