Monday, August 13, 2007

our morning walks, by Crystal

Hey guys, here are some pictures of today's walk (for more pictures, visit Picasso's blog)..Lets start...Here is a pic of all of us. Snowy takes the lead
Here is a pic of me sniffing something...hhhhmmmmmm!! what could it be. Smells interesting
here is our best friend in this area.....we love hermy silly brother, Snowy MUST give her kisses anytime he meets herand here is me (CAN YOU SEE ME?!) - I am in the picture's low right side. Am standing next to the neighbor's new vehicle ... isn't it HUGE?!Visit Picasso's blog for more pictures ;)
puppy arfs,
Crystal

8 comments:

Amber said...

Hi Crystal and Snowy, must be nice hvaing a morning walk with your pals. Is that Snowy's gf? they seem to go so well together.
Your neighbor's vehicle is really BIG.
Take care
Amber!!

Boo Casanova said...

omdog, picasso looks like a lion in the first pic. look at that tail, gosh, he is lion! watch out simba, if u don't come back, picasso gonna take over your status as KING!

wow, that vehicle is HUGE. i wonder how the driver or the passenger gonna get in? use a ladder? LOL

wet wet licks

Boo

Unknown said...

OMDOGGGG! that Truck is huge! Crystal stay away from that thing when it's on!!! Yikes...

Wish I could visit you in Dubai! Look like a wonderful walk!

Loves,
Tofu

Lizzy said...

Oh my goodness, that truck certainly is gigantic!

Sparky

Bella said...

OMD - watch out for that truck it looks so huge that it could even squash your mama.
Great pics of your walk - looks like fun.
Wuffs
Bella

ToFFee said...

did you get to ride the big pick-up truck?

hey.. I posted fun stuff on thursday. let me know if you'll be there okay?

so we could meet! do email mom so we can contact you. I emailed you yesterday.

her email is:
irvi.l.go@unilever.com or
irvi.go@gmail.com


Wuffs!
Toffee
Snowy should let me borrow his clothes.. so I don't wear the pink shirt..

Anonymous said...

You are so very, very brave going close to that MONSTER of a car - I could barely see you!!

River

Snowy and Crystal said...

Amber - yeah!! Doggles is Snowy's gf in this area...although Picasso is trying to be her bf too

Boo - LOL!! loved your comment...The truck does has two steps to help you get in.

Tofu - we are inviting you to visit us here and stay in our area...you will love it...

Sparky - thank Godness that the owner of the truck was still sleeping otherwise I will be *RUNNING AWAY*

Bella - happy to know that you liked the pictures...don't worry we are careful ;) we might go for a trip to the desert with that truck LOL

Toffee - we checked your blog and replied there ;) THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for letting us KNOW...I will not mind giving you one of my shirts ;) gotta call them and see how to enter these contests since I am thinking of entering the dress up contest while Snowy wanna enter the tricks contest
We will check mommy's e-mail account now and will give you a call tomorrow ;) so exciting

River - LOL mommy looks so tiny standing next to it to LOL

puppy arfs,

Crystal