Love you Shampooch, by Snowy
Hello doggies, my appointment with Shampooch was supposed to be yesterday, but mommy changed it to today. So when mommy was back from work, Shampooch came over to our house. Elizabeth is the name of my new groomer, and let me tell you I loved her. She is gonna be my groomer anytime I needed one :)
she was so sweet and nice with me. And on top of all of that, she gave me one of the cuttest haircuts; I just LOVE it!! Look at me !! .
She also gave me an adorable bandana to put it around my neck and act ADORABLE in front of mommy...See, it has the name Shampooch on it too
Oh Elizabeth: your van, your grooming session/experience, your sweet treatement towards me were all GREAT!!!! We want you to be my and Crystal's regular groomer...By the way, this whole grooming session costs us more than when having a whole grooming session in PetZone
But quality is what we look for. "In order to have a successful business, one of the things you should concentrate on is the quality of your product" says mommy....
We don't care if this means that we will pay more coz we are satisfied customers (both mommy and I) . We also liked sweet and friendly, Elizabeth!! Oh and I played alot with her when I was done. She also said that I was one of the best clients she had coz I behaved in a VERY nice way while being groomed...
Here are few more photos I have to share with ya!!

what do you think about my new hair-do? Share your thoughts with me and be honest LOL ;) If you don't like it, just tell me
woofs,
Snowy
She also gave me an adorable bandana to put it around my neck and act ADORABLE in front of mommy...See, it has the name Shampooch on it tooBut quality is what we look for. "In order to have a successful business, one of the things you should concentrate on is the quality of your product" says mommy....
We don't care if this means that we will pay more coz we are satisfied customers (both mommy and I) . We also liked sweet and friendly, Elizabeth!! Oh and I played alot with her when I was done. She also said that I was one of the best clients she had coz I behaved in a VERY nice way while being groomed...
what do you think about my new hair-do? Share your thoughts with me and be honest LOL ;) If you don't like it, just tell me
Snowy




14 comments:
snowy, i think you look good in the new hair cut. i checked back your old photos, the previous hair cut looks a bit messy.
wow, shampooch really know how to do marketing by giving out their own bandana. you look so good in the bandana.
wet wet licks
Boo
I think you look GREAT! The haircut makes you look like a young pup. You look so soft! I like it!
Sparky
You look great!! and the bandana is nice!!!
you are so cutee... i should have drop by here sooner.
your groomer comes to your house, how cool is that. MUMMY!
Simba xx
Snowy, u looks great with your new haircut. Too bad Ah Boy has short hair, cannot go for hair cut or grooming.. else Ah Boy might become bald ;)
That haircut looks awesome on you - you look like a little puppy again!!
You looked so handsome in your bandana too!
River
Hey Snowy, you really look so
great with your new hair cut. Hehe, I like your bandane, nice colour and cute shape hearts. I wonder are there such services like Shampooch here.
Have a great weekend!!
You are a very good lookin' fella! Send Sampooch over here!!!
Loves,
Tofu
thanks guys for your nice comment :) so glad that you like my new hair do as much as I do :)
woofs,
Snowy
hey snowy!
jus saw your post.. I think the new haircut is fantastic!
I have to let my pawrents know about this.. we have the brochure..
up to me to whine about it.
Wuffs!
Toffee
Snowy,
I think you are onto a good thing there with the new groomer - your hair looks really neat & even and most importantly of all you look gorgeous and happy :)
Wuffs
Bella
Snowy, you look gorgeous!!!!! I am glad you loved your new groomer. I like her mobile!
Momo xoxo
You look fabulous! Especially with your little bandana!
Mojo
Post a Comment