Saturday, August 18, 2007

A trip to Baskin Robens, by Snowy, Crystal

Hello every doggie,
I hope you are having a great weekend. Well, mommy took us and her younger sister to Baskin Robins this afternoon. We had an ice-cweam pawty in the big family car :p It was Picasso's first time to eat an ice-cream and he loved it. Here are some pictures we wanne share...
Snowy

Snowy: I really wanted to have mommy's cup

Crystal and Picasso licking Snowy and the ice-cream cone
Crystal, digging in :o)
Picasso, licking
Crystal's face that makes mommy's heart melts
Crystal and Picasso sharing a puppy kiss LOL
Crystal: we actually were cleaning up eachother's mouth (don't get us wrong) :p
Picasso: Got more!!

Thanks for looking...

Woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

9 comments:

Lizzy said...

Mmmmm, yummy ice cream! You guys must have been very happy to have some!

Sparky

Bella said...

Mmmmm looks really yummy - I've never had ice cream before, but it must be good judging by the look on your faces :)
Wuffs
Bella

Simba and Jazzi said...

Ice is the best isn't it. Even I'd kiss picasso if he was covered in icecream.

Simba xx

ToFFee said...

is it a coincidence?!

I got an icecream pupsicle (uhh..pop)..

a friend of my pawrents gave it to me for winning..
i'll post it tomorrow.

Aren't they the best? beats the heat!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Boo Casanova said...

great photos! i love crystal's pinky tongue licking the ice cream. oh, makes me wanna give crystal a kiss! excuse me excuse me, picasso, are you really just cleaning up each other's mouth? i'm jealous.

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh I lurve ice cream - that looks so yummy!!

River

Amber said...

YUMMY, ICE-CREAM,I love ICE-CREAM!! It has been ages since I had my previous one. Now I'm desperately want ICE-CREAM! What flavor you had? All three of you seem to enjoyed really much.

Snowy and Crystal said...

Sparky - oh! we so love it when mommy takes us to Baskin Robbins...Picasso is loving the idea too ;)

Bella - you never had ice-cream?! what are you waiting for? go to the nearest ice-cream store and have some...you will LOVE it ALOT. Make sure you don't have chocolate flavour coz it is not good for us at all

Simba - We three (including Snowy) just ended up licking each other's faces and mouth to clean up LOL Mommy thought that it was ADORABLE. Next time, she better takes a clip of it

Toffee - mommy also thought that we deserved an ice cream treat before taking us to Baskin Robbins after the Pet Parade event ;)

Picasso: LOL Boo - yeah...just wanted to clean her mouth up. It is not nice for a lady to have ice-cream around her mouth HAHA

River - come and join the fun ;)

Amber - we had vanilla flavour. Mommy thinks that it is the safest for us ;)

woofs and puppy arfs,

Snowy and Crystal

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Oh Crystal, you are the sweetest pup!

Mojo