Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Who Is Picasso, by Picasso

So you might wonder who Picasso is?
I will tell you that -don't worry- just watch this video-

wufs,
Picasso

Kat to S and C's friends: Hey guys, I hope you got a little about Picasso's story from that video. Here is more to explain better:
I knew about Picasso few days ago..I was told that the family who had him recieved him as a gift. He stayed with them for about a month (thats what I was told)...They did not take care of him, train him, socialize him AT ALL!!!! He was kept in his cage in a room most of the time. I decided to look start and look for a family for him since I still live with my family and their rule say: Snowy and Crystal are enough for this house. I also decided to meet Picasso's owner and him as well. After my first day at work (yesterday), I went to visit, and when I saw him there, I had to bring him home with me....Family still say that S and C are enough, but there is no harm to foster him until he goes to his forever home...He has ALOT to learn...But I still love him; I love his personality; he is one funny fearless little pup LOL..I am in love with him already although I know that one day, he will have to leave. Nevertheless, am happy that I got him outta that house =)
Thanks for watching the video
Kat

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi-- my mama was super duper happy and now she is crying now :p

Thanks for sharing Picasso with us, can he come to Seattle? Mama would never let him live without.


Loves,
Tofu

Boo Casanova said...

so good of you to bring picasso home. that's why they always advice, no puppies for b'day unless the recipient really want one. there were many cases like that here too and it really sadden me and mom and dad. WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

wet wet licks

Boo

Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats not fair, I was next in line to come and live with Snowy and Crystal. Oh well I suppose the little fluffy doggies needed love. I hope he finds a wonderful forever home soon.

Simba xx

Anonymous said...

Good luck finding Picasso his forever home - he is super duper cute and I bet he is really glad your mum found him so now he can explore the world like dogs are supposed to.

River

ToFFee said...

oh.. Picasso is so sweet.

I think that's an excellent video Kat, you really have talent. I can't even do that nor mommy can.. you catched all the great stuff!

I sure hope he gets to find a good home. I would gladly take him but I'm afraid of silkies.. I don't know why.. maybe it's the butt sniffing thing.. or maybe it's the female who does that

you know mommy really wants him so I'll have company'at home..and share my toys and my pink shirt and food.. food? man I'm hungry again...

I hope to meet you and picasso if he's not adopted yet.


Wuffs!
Toffee

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thanks all for your nice comments :) I couldn't leave Picasso in that house for one second.I love him already

To Toffee and his mommy, do you want to meet Picasso? He is a yorkshire Terrier. and does Toffee's mommy think of maybe adopting him?
That would be cool coz I will get to read about him all the time and see how is he doing COOL
I think that you will love him..his video says all about his personality...He is funny and makes me laugh all the time...

Weekends are the best time to meet up since I have this summer job..
Here ismy e-mail address:
katko0ota@gmail.com
let me know...Kat

Bella said...

Hi Snowy & Crystal,
Picasso is so lucky to have your mum rescue him and he looks like such a cutie.
Wuffs
Bella

Snowy and Crystal said...

Thank you pretty Bella :)

L said...

Oh, I want him to live with me! He is so cute and seems like he has a wonderful disposition. I wished I lived there so Mom could take him. She thinks he is just precious. You guys are lucky you get to spend some time with him. Yay, for Kat for rescuing him! You should have problem at all finding him a forever home. He is so cute. I love what he does with his water. Awww, that made me smile while at the same time a little sad that he spent so much time in a cage. That's soooo terrible. How could someone do that to any dog? Some people! Good luck finding him a home!

Toodles,
Sweets