hey guys, I hope you r having a great weekend. I went to the beach this afternoon with Snowy, mommy and Picasso. We had a blast. Here are some pictures I wanna share.
This is me behind a rock

and this is Snowy in the car

and this is me, back home...

thats all...
puppy arfs,
Crystal
5 comments:
Hey I went to the beach today too!! It truly is the greatest place in the world!
River
hey crystal, you all went to the beach, where's the beach photos??
wet wet licks
Boo
that sounds like fun.. I went to the pyramids.. they call it Wafi.. but I was left at the counter in Planet Hollywood while my pawrents stuffed their face.. daddy got mad though when he found out the staff let me out without his permission.
Did you guys got to swim? waves are the best huh? is that in Jumeirah?
Wuffs
Toffee
will send an email tomorrow.
The beach looks like a good fun outing. But I was worried about you Crystal the first picture looked like it had a big wave !!! It might have swept you away !!
Happy it didn't.
Wuffs
Bella
River - did you get any pictures? We''l go and check that out in your blog now!!! how exciting :o)
Toffee - yup, we went to Jumeirah beach. How bad are these staff to let you out without your daddy's permission!!! you should have bitten them *GGGRRRRR*
Boo - there are more photos we took, but mommy wanted to post them in Picasso's blog ;) you can check it out there.
Bella - thanks for caring about me, you pretty gurl, but the wave couldn't reach me where I was standing coz there was another rock that was stopping it...I guess you couldn't see it in the pic....
Post a Comment